« Home | Bugger! » | Google is the worlds largest media company! » | Found » | The Colors are in! Are you hip enough wear these » | Connections » | Enronic » | Let them eat . . . enchiladas? » | Beast Blender » | 3 Days, 4 States, 4 hotel rooms, 2 Cars, 1 Wedding » | Keys to my heart ! » 

Sunday, June 12, 2005 

Caroline dancing on the pack n' play.  Posted by Hello

These are some weird camera angles, were you on the ceiling?

she was on the ceiling -- I don't know how she got up there, but it wasn't because I threw her up there.

I just rotated the shots 180 degrees. I was behind her. She was watching herself in the mirror (it's a freaky plastic mirror, all fun house style, probably going to screw her up).

My blog is pretty random between tech stuff and my niece and going out and random occurances. Thanks for stopping by.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm todd
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I work in a cube, dreaming of the outside world all day. There are no windows near me, only virtual images displayed in front of me. I try to be creative from time to time, but it's hard to minic the world when you don't remember what it looks like. This is why I travel and take in new sights and sounds and people, when it's posible. Stimulation is better than simulation. I also ramble aimlessly on about absolutely nothing.
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates