« Home | 3 Days, 4 States, 4 hotel rooms, 2 Cars, 1 Wedding » | Keys to my heart ! » | 360 Electrical Outlets » | Wulffmorgenthaler's Daily » | Field Trip » | Jon in the Morning Rules! » | Blink » | Silent Speech Technology » | Which one are you? » | The True Artist » 

Thursday, May 26, 2005 

Beast Blender

This site is very amusing. Have some fun creating your own monster in this crazy flash app.

About me

  • I'm todd
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I work in a cube, dreaming of the outside world all day. There are no windows near me, only virtual images displayed in front of me. I try to be creative from time to time, but it's hard to minic the world when you don't remember what it looks like. This is why I travel and take in new sights and sounds and people, when it's posible. Stimulation is better than simulation. I also ramble aimlessly on about absolutely nothing.
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates