« Home | 360 Electrical Outlets » | Wulffmorgenthaler's Daily » | Field Trip » | Jon in the Morning Rules! » | Blink » | Silent Speech Technology » | Which one are you? » | The True Artist » | Adopt a Chicken » | Crazy DDR » 

Friday, May 20, 2005 

Keys to my heart !

so i was bored - and I stumbled onto this ---

Most people who know me know this:












The Keys to Your Heart



You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.

Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.

Your risk of cheating is high. You can't resist desire and lust.

You think of marriage as something that will confine you. You are afraid of marriage.

In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.


hmmm, I wonder where you found that?

High risk of cheating!

You have to look at the rest of keys to fit it in the lock. Looking for lasting relationship, but lover never lets you feels bored.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm todd
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I work in a cube, dreaming of the outside world all day. There are no windows near me, only virtual images displayed in front of me. I try to be creative from time to time, but it's hard to minic the world when you don't remember what it looks like. This is why I travel and take in new sights and sounds and people, when it's posible. Stimulation is better than simulation. I also ramble aimlessly on about absolutely nothing.
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates