« Home | Jon in the Morning Rules! » | Blink » | Silent Speech Technology » | Which one are you? » | The True Artist » | Adopt a Chicken » | Crazy DDR » | One Year » | Turn Off TV Week » | reason » 

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 

Field Trip

I want to take a field trip during work. Some of you out there have cool bosses that find it valuable to take their employees out every now and then to see a hot new movie or just get a beer to break the stress of the week (Super M). I don't have that and I want to get out of this cube right now. I have even considered taking up smoking (diy cigarettes), just to get away from these beige walls. I never knew my days working home were so important to me. I've only been on the full week schedule for four weeks, but it's killing me. I need windows, I need real light, I need noise. I'm thinking that a visit from a sketch-comedy group, where they kidnap me, would be pretty awesome right now. A recking ball through the wall would be cool too. I'm just waiting for some 3D to render so don't mind the ranting. I'll even give you a link to go to -- click here. Check out the cartoons at the bottom and click for the previous post. I think this is one of the funniest comic strips ever!!!!

About me

  • I'm todd
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I work in a cube, dreaming of the outside world all day. There are no windows near me, only virtual images displayed in front of me. I try to be creative from time to time, but it's hard to minic the world when you don't remember what it looks like. This is why I travel and take in new sights and sounds and people, when it's posible. Stimulation is better than simulation. I also ramble aimlessly on about absolutely nothing.
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates