« Home | reason » | Friendster Spam » | Little Caroline » | Truman Show » | Ishmael and an integral world » | Nike is Going Green » | Wednesday's Gone » | Ambient Displays » | Dodgeball.com » | Privacy with RFIDs » 

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 

Turn Off TV Week

Well, I'm trying to get back into the Adbuster Culture. Turn-off TV Week (April 25-May 1) is a way to break the addiction. See if you can go a little further than a week. I turned my cable off for about 6 months. I watched TV at other people's homes if I was there, but tried to stay away from it.

During the NCAA Basketball Tounrey, I had to plug it the TV back in. I really enjoyed the escape when I came home from work, so I kept it in place since then. Next week, I'll see if I can get back into the groove of listening to music, reading, learning something new in flash/photoshop/programming, and cooking meals at home.

It's also beautiful outside -- Enjoy the Day -- Breath some fresh air!

iTunes playing -- Adbuster's Mix CD - "Live Without Dead Time"

About me

  • I'm todd
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I work in a cube, dreaming of the outside world all day. There are no windows near me, only virtual images displayed in front of me. I try to be creative from time to time, but it's hard to minic the world when you don't remember what it looks like. This is why I travel and take in new sights and sounds and people, when it's posible. Stimulation is better than simulation. I also ramble aimlessly on about absolutely nothing.
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates