« Home | Ambient Displays » | Dodgeball.com » | Privacy with RFIDs » | Snowboarding in Squaw » | Catching Air » | Public vs. Private Space » | Radio is Free! » | First Time » 

Thursday, March 10, 2005 

Wednesday's Gone

I have to say that Wednesday is the best night of the week. I know it's Thursday right now, but last night was the amazing. Getting back into the routine of rock climbing, Mexican dinner, Mudcat, drunk dials, and Krystal always feels good Thursday morning. I can look on the couch and see a friend past out with a mound of Krystal Chik boxes surrounding them. And Mudcat. What can say about Mudcat. Last night there was this girl dancing the whole time I was there. She was in her own little groove. Nothing seemed to change her course except Mudcat's slide guitar. Seeing Mudcat and the crowd at Northside always brings a smile to my face. It helps me get through the week, especially those long drawn out weeks.

About me

  • I'm todd
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I work in a cube, dreaming of the outside world all day. There are no windows near me, only virtual images displayed in front of me. I try to be creative from time to time, but it's hard to minic the world when you don't remember what it looks like. This is why I travel and take in new sights and sounds and people, when it's posible. Stimulation is better than simulation. I also ramble aimlessly on about absolutely nothing.
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates