« Home 

Thursday, March 03, 2005 

First Time

Well, this is it. I'm creating a blog. I really don't know why, maybe I'm bored, or I'm tired of send out emails with all the little things that I see and hear about. I'm sure most people just delete what I send. This will be easy for them.

This space, as fitting for the title, will be a space for the crazy things I think about or read or see. I'll try and post pictures every now and again, but I don't have a digital camera yet. Somedays will have a lot of info, whenever the web is flooded with crazy tech/product/politcal news, and somedays it will have none. I might move this over to my server whenever I get off my fat ass and start messing with toddgandee.com or freshtrix.com. For now Blogger can hold it down.

Enjoy!

About me

  • I'm todd
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I work in a cube, dreaming of the outside world all day. There are no windows near me, only virtual images displayed in front of me. I try to be creative from time to time, but it's hard to minic the world when you don't remember what it looks like. This is why I travel and take in new sights and sounds and people, when it's posible. Stimulation is better than simulation. I also ramble aimlessly on about absolutely nothing.
My profile

Previous posts

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates