« Home | Little Caroline » | Truman Show » | Ishmael and an integral world » | Nike is Going Green » | Wednesday's Gone » | Ambient Displays » | Dodgeball.com » | Privacy with RFIDs » | Snowboarding in Squaw » | Catching Air » 

Monday, March 28, 2005 

Friendster Spam

I'm starting to get Friendster Spam. At least that's what it looks like. A person with a minimal profile sent me a message for a web cam site for flirting. This is complete crap. I guess if I change my settings for recieving messages I won't get spam. I like getting messages from people I haven't seen in years, or who are distant friends through other friends. This is one more reason to live more in the real world and cut off annonymous messages from online social networks.

The web has so much potential for social interaction, but the potential for money making schemes ruins every aspect of the web.

iTunes playing: Secret Agent Radio -- downtempo, lounge, spy style music.

About me

  • I'm todd
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I work in a cube, dreaming of the outside world all day. There are no windows near me, only virtual images displayed in front of me. I try to be creative from time to time, but it's hard to minic the world when you don't remember what it looks like. This is why I travel and take in new sights and sounds and people, when it's posible. Stimulation is better than simulation. I also ramble aimlessly on about absolutely nothing.
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates