« Home | Connections » | Enronic » | Let them eat . . . enchiladas? » | Beast Blender » | 3 Days, 4 States, 4 hotel rooms, 2 Cars, 1 Wedding » | Keys to my heart ! » | 360 Electrical Outlets » | Wulffmorgenthaler's Daily » | Field Trip » | Jon in the Morning Rules! » 

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 

The Colors are in! Are you hip enough wear these

Warning: this is for geeky graphic artist and designers who actually know what CMYK values are for.


The top 10 most directional women's ready-to-wear colors for Fall 2005 (along with printing values) are:

I want a Burnt Orange pant suit to go with the Burnt Olive/Glazed Ginger purse
-- Remember these are Woman's ready-to-wear colors, I have to think in terms of those.

Personally, I would dig on some Morrocan Blue Suede Shoes.

My apt is Moroccan blue, you can see a pic on my blog! I am a huge Moroccan Blue fan!

Maybe I could like Tobias (Arrested Development Episode) and be all blue hiding in your wall. David Cross is amazing.

Wow. This is such an odd post. I don't know what to make of it. But I'm really into bright colors. If it's bright, it's for me.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm todd
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I work in a cube, dreaming of the outside world all day. There are no windows near me, only virtual images displayed in front of me. I try to be creative from time to time, but it's hard to minic the world when you don't remember what it looks like. This is why I travel and take in new sights and sounds and people, when it's posible. Stimulation is better than simulation. I also ramble aimlessly on about absolutely nothing.
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates