« Home | Let them eat . . . enchiladas? » | Beast Blender » | 3 Days, 4 States, 4 hotel rooms, 2 Cars, 1 Wedding » | Keys to my heart ! » | 360 Electrical Outlets » | Wulffmorgenthaler's Daily » | Field Trip » | Jon in the Morning Rules! » | Blink » | Silent Speech Technology » 

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 

Enronic

Reason #8,934 Not to work for a big, public company
I found this on Boing Boing. This is a great project in social networking and relationships. You can sift through an endless amount of emails regarding specific scandals within Enron according to the amount of emails sent between specific people and the content of the email. There must be some crazy queries being generated from this app. Aside from the privacy issue going on here, this is an incredible resource for anyone looking for that insight into inner workings of a large energy trader.

It's pretty funny that Enron released all the data, even the personal stuff. I'd hate to see my life be displayed in email form in front of the world, not that I write anything bad.

About me

  • I'm todd
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I work in a cube, dreaming of the outside world all day. There are no windows near me, only virtual images displayed in front of me. I try to be creative from time to time, but it's hard to minic the world when you don't remember what it looks like. This is why I travel and take in new sights and sounds and people, when it's posible. Stimulation is better than simulation. I also ramble aimlessly on about absolutely nothing.
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates