« Home | The Colors are in! Are you hip enough wear these » | Connections » | Enronic » | Let them eat . . . enchiladas? » | Beast Blender » | 3 Days, 4 States, 4 hotel rooms, 2 Cars, 1 Wedding » | Keys to my heart ! » | 360 Electrical Outlets » | Wulffmorgenthaler's Daily » | Field Trip » 

Thursday, June 09, 2005 

Found

I got this book for an ex-girlfriend. It seemed like her thing. She always had some weird things to say about little boys, but that was our thing to gross the other out(it went way to far sometimes, I almost got sick just having the words come out of my mouth). Anyway -- this book/magazine is awesome, go out and buy it now, RIGHT NOW! Get the dirty one too. I stumbled on this guy's site, I really don't know how, but it made me recall all the funny/sad/great human emotion in found articles. Enjoy!

The strange convo's that you have with boy/girlfriends!! I'm like that too. One guy and I would argue about whose mother was sicker (as in ill) during our teenage years. My mom had grave's disease and I can't remember what his mom had. HIs mom was a hypocondriac though, my mom was really sick. I think it was a draw.
And Yes, I too am that bored at work.

The first night I went out with this girl, we spent an hour outside the biggest dive/blues bar talking about how we like to live in the dumpster - the convos (jesus, I'm taking all your abbr.) just got worse when she brought up the little boy she had locked in her basement (not really there -- please don't send the police) that's usually where I got sick with disgust (after about 10 minutes of pushing that very thin line).

Did one you Brooklyn girls write this!

You wish.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm todd
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I work in a cube, dreaming of the outside world all day. There are no windows near me, only virtual images displayed in front of me. I try to be creative from time to time, but it's hard to minic the world when you don't remember what it looks like. This is why I travel and take in new sights and sounds and people, when it's posible. Stimulation is better than simulation. I also ramble aimlessly on about absolutely nothing.
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates