« Home | T - 5 » | Sporting Event of the Year, for Atlanta at least » | Am I a Mark? » | Collective To-Do Lists » | What game character are you? » | Cartoons Save the Day! » | eminent domain for the private sector » | Reading List » | It's Official! I quit » | Recycle, Re-use, Reduce » 

Friday, July 01, 2005 

Casualties of War

Brilliant use of the New Google Map API. See where soliders that were killed in Iraq are from. Use the (+) to see the war play out and the casualties rise. This is pretty amazing, but can you imagine if they made an app with the Iraqi deaths, civilian and military is their same space.

About me

  • I'm todd
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I work in a cube, dreaming of the outside world all day. There are no windows near me, only virtual images displayed in front of me. I try to be creative from time to time, but it's hard to minic the world when you don't remember what it looks like. This is why I travel and take in new sights and sounds and people, when it's posible. Stimulation is better than simulation. I also ramble aimlessly on about absolutely nothing.
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates