« Home | It's Official! I quit » | Recycle, Re-use, Reduce » | habit » | Nokia Sensor » | Punk Rock Show - Rock out with your Cock Out » | Dog sitting! » | Caroline dancing on the pack n' play.   » | Bugger! » | Google is the worlds largest media company! » | Found » 

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 

Reading List

I'm going to be on vacation for about a month and I need a reading list. Right now I'm reading "Yoga for People Who Can't be Bother to Do it" - Geoff Dyer. I'm still in the middle of Getting Things Done also, but that's not so much a vacation read. So help me out -- tell me what to read. I don't get into fiction as easily as I do Non-Fiction, but if it has a good flow and it's not about 19th Century country houses and family drama, I could possibly read it. Also, I'm going to be in NY, so those of you there, if you have something I could borrow for a couple weeks, I swear I'll send it back. Thanks.

I have a copy of "Life of Pi," too. If you want to borrow it.

Also, I suggest anything by John Irving. "The World According to Garp" is a good one to start with.

Non fiction...of course I have a library full of non-fiction lefty stuff to read.

However, no one who has ever said they're going to return a book ever has. I worry, I worry.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm todd
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I work in a cube, dreaming of the outside world all day. There are no windows near me, only virtual images displayed in front of me. I try to be creative from time to time, but it's hard to minic the world when you don't remember what it looks like. This is why I travel and take in new sights and sounds and people, when it's posible. Stimulation is better than simulation. I also ramble aimlessly on about absolutely nothing.
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates