« Home | Dog sitting! » | Caroline dancing on the pack n' play.   » | Bugger! » | Google is the worlds largest media company! » | Found » | The Colors are in! Are you hip enough wear these » | Connections » | Enronic » | Let them eat . . . enchiladas? » | Beast Blender » 

Monday, June 13, 2005 

Punk Rock Show - Rock out with your Cock Out

So I went to The EARL this weekend to catch a rock show. I've seen Beulah there, along with some other great local shows. Friday night, The Black Lips were playing. I've never seen them and the reviews said they were a great live act. When they went on, you could just tell these guys were punk. The lead guitarist was pouring a beer down fast and spittig some of it in the crowd without loosing a beat. Towards the end of the show the guitarist was smashed, which isn't bad for a punk show, he didn't stop playing or singing. I went to bathroom though and when I got back, my friend was a good 15 feet back from where I left him. I ask what happened, so he told me. The guitarist that was dancing all over the place, screaming, chugging beers, started puking beer down his shirt but he didn't stop playing, or singing. The next step though was sick. While still rocking out, he whip out his cock and pissed on stage -- while puking beer -- and playing guitar. The band didn't stop, by when the song was over, the other members packed up the stuff pretty fast. I don't think that was the last song.

ewwwhhh......

If I had a cock I might rock out with it out, but I don't think I'd pee on stage. I reserve that for secluded streets in Park Slope where the cops still seem to catch me.

awesome.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm todd
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I work in a cube, dreaming of the outside world all day. There are no windows near me, only virtual images displayed in front of me. I try to be creative from time to time, but it's hard to minic the world when you don't remember what it looks like. This is why I travel and take in new sights and sounds and people, when it's posible. Stimulation is better than simulation. I also ramble aimlessly on about absolutely nothing.
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates