« Home | Punk Rock Show - Rock out with your Cock Out » | Dog sitting! » | Caroline dancing on the pack n' play.   » | Bugger! » | Google is the worlds largest media company! » | Found » | The Colors are in! Are you hip enough wear these » | Connections » | Enronic » | Let them eat . . . enchiladas? » 

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 

Nokia Sensor

Tech

The Nokia Sensor system was shown to me yesterday and it's a great new concept for local wi-fi personal connections. The systems stores your profile and whatever files you need to keep with you on your phone, like a hard drive. Within the network, or bluetooth range, you can pass messages and files to other people in area that also have sensor or bluetooth. It's more than just a meeting point for people in a close range, but I think that will be mainstream use.

I really like how new platforms and open networking models yields expansive growth in application development. For about 5-8 years in the boom, all the business and application models seemed to be focused on one platform with limited use. Now, the innovation is really taking off and creative technologist have many avenues to run down.

About me

  • I'm todd
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I work in a cube, dreaming of the outside world all day. There are no windows near me, only virtual images displayed in front of me. I try to be creative from time to time, but it's hard to minic the world when you don't remember what it looks like. This is why I travel and take in new sights and sounds and people, when it's posible. Stimulation is better than simulation. I also ramble aimlessly on about absolutely nothing.
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates