« Home | Cartoons Save the Day! » | eminent domain for the private sector » | Reading List » | It's Official! I quit » | Recycle, Re-use, Reduce » | habit » | Nokia Sensor » | Punk Rock Show - Rock out with your Cock Out » | Dog sitting! » | Caroline dancing on the pack n' play.   » 

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 

What game character are you?


What Video Game Character Are You? I am Kong.I am Kong.


Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me. What Video Game Character Are You?

About me

  • I'm todd
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I work in a cube, dreaming of the outside world all day. There are no windows near me, only virtual images displayed in front of me. I try to be creative from time to time, but it's hard to minic the world when you don't remember what it looks like. This is why I travel and take in new sights and sounds and people, when it's posible. Stimulation is better than simulation. I also ramble aimlessly on about absolutely nothing.
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates