« Home | eminent domain for the private sector » | Reading List » | It's Official! I quit » | Recycle, Re-use, Reduce » | habit » | Nokia Sensor » | Punk Rock Show - Rock out with your Cock Out » | Dog sitting! » | Caroline dancing on the pack n' play.   » | Bugger! » 

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 

Cartoons Save the Day!

Everyday, when I turn on my laptop, I check out some toons before I start working. They make me smile! Doonesbury is the first one I go to, then maybe some Wulffmorgenthaler. Today I went down an alley I haven't been in a while. I hit up some Strong Bad Email off Homestar Runner. I wish I could sit around all day with an illustrator and think up cartoons. I can't really draw consistantly enough to have characters. My stories might be a little weird too, maybe like Sweet Cuppin' Cakes. I think this is freakin' brilliant




I busted out a drawing book of human figures the other day, so my vacation days might be spent drawing and reading. I think I have an anime drawing book too.

I still need book suggestion for my vacation, so get on it. I'm expecting all of you to have at least one book for me to read. I think James is the only one that has replied to my request -- with "The Life of Pi" -- which I tried to start a couple months ago. I have some conversations and books for the ipod and then my journal and sketch pad are both ready to go.

About me

  • I'm todd
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I work in a cube, dreaming of the outside world all day. There are no windows near me, only virtual images displayed in front of me. I try to be creative from time to time, but it's hard to minic the world when you don't remember what it looks like. This is why I travel and take in new sights and sounds and people, when it's posible. Stimulation is better than simulation. I also ramble aimlessly on about absolutely nothing.
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates