« Home | What game character are you? » | Cartoons Save the Day! » | eminent domain for the private sector » | Reading List » | It's Official! I quit » | Recycle, Re-use, Reduce » | habit » | Nokia Sensor » | Punk Rock Show - Rock out with your Cock Out » | Dog sitting! » 

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 

Collective To-Do Lists

I found this off someone else's blog. I guess it's a spin off of 43folders -- 43things. It's pretty cool to see what others are doing to further themselves, especially when you're trying to do the same thing. You start to understand that a lot of people have the same barriers in their life as you. There are probably some goals or things to do that you wouldn't have thought of but someone with similar goals might open you to new ideas or direction. I'll probably sign up in the next week or so and create a link off my blog.

43things rocks

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm todd
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I work in a cube, dreaming of the outside world all day. There are no windows near me, only virtual images displayed in front of me. I try to be creative from time to time, but it's hard to minic the world when you don't remember what it looks like. This is why I travel and take in new sights and sounds and people, when it's posible. Stimulation is better than simulation. I also ramble aimlessly on about absolutely nothing.
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates