« Home | Brooklyn View » | stache » | Rock Climbing at Sand Rock » | Govt. Systems and IDs » | Casualties of War » | T - 5 » | Sporting Event of the Year, for Atlanta at least » | Am I a Mark? » | Collective To-Do Lists » | What game character are you? » 

Friday, July 08, 2005 

From the back

About me

  • I'm todd
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I work in a cube, dreaming of the outside world all day. There are no windows near me, only virtual images displayed in front of me. I try to be creative from time to time, but it's hard to minic the world when you don't remember what it looks like. This is why I travel and take in new sights and sounds and people, when it's posible. Stimulation is better than simulation. I also ramble aimlessly on about absolutely nothing.
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates