« Home | Generation Gap » | hash legs » | tablespoon of cinnamon » | itunes blog search post » | Term of the Day: Quad-Core » | Opactiy in Design » | Google Map Mash-Up » | my dysfunction » | I, TV » | Grey Winter » 

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 

Nike + Apple = pretty damn cool.

http://www.nike.com/nikeplus/
 
I've just finished going through the site for Nike's new device to track runs that is integrated with iTunes and other software to track your runs and create an interactive running log with pace, distance, time, and pace
graphed with distance and time.  I was a little skeptical about it, but Apple knows how to make an incredible product and market it.  I think this product will change the way people train and track running the way Apple changed the way people listen and share music.  

About me

  • I'm todd
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I work in a cube, dreaming of the outside world all day. There are no windows near me, only virtual images displayed in front of me. I try to be creative from time to time, but it's hard to minic the world when you don't remember what it looks like. This is why I travel and take in new sights and sounds and people, when it's posible. Stimulation is better than simulation. I also ramble aimlessly on about absolutely nothing.
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates